Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And the journey begins...

Well, I've decided after viewing the blogs of a couple of my friends (Rockie and Heidi), that David and I need a blog. Who knows how good we (probably I) will be at keeping up with this. I thought we needed a better way to stay in touch with our friends and family from afar without them needing to be on facebook :).
David and I are getting ready to celebrate our first Thanksgiving in our house together. This is also our first Thanksgiving not in Missouri. It is more than a little bittersweet. It's never easy to spend the holidays away from family. We still have a big meal planned, even though it's just the two of us. You cannot have Thanksgiving without a turkey and all the trimmings that go along with it. Hopefully it will all turn out. We'll take pictures of our adventure tomorrow and have them up for all to see.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I love blogging. now I can stalk you too!!!Happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete