Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo Tagged

I made the "mistake" of checking out my friend, Heidi's, blog, and inadvertently got "photo tagged". (Okay, no more quotes.) So here are the rules (which I'm not sure I followed correctly b/c iPhoto organizes into many more than 4 folders):
1.Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.

2.Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3.Explain the picture.
4.Tag 4 people to do the same.

This is when David ran the Chicago marathon back in October of 2006. He's the one in the royal blue long sleeve with the maroon Davidson jacket around his waist. This is the final ascent to the finish line. It was very, very cold this early Sunday morning. The Windy City certainly lived up to its name.
Unfortunately, I know even fewer people with a blog right now. Heidi already did this, so a vicious cycle would ensue if I tagged her, and Heidi tagged Rockie. I can't really tag anyone. Oh well. So, that happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment