Monday, October 26, 2009

A Baby Shower

This past Saturday, my neighbor, Suzanne hosted a baby shower for me. It was a brunch featuring lots of yummy homemade food. We ate great food, played fun games, and then I got to open some awesome gifts from my friends. Thank you to everyone who came and shared in celebrating our upcoming arrival. Here are some pictures from the shower.


Delicious food that Suzanne made

Heidi and Lisa

Penny and Jamie

Katie and her mother-in-law

My sister-in-law, Katie, a little unsure of smelling the diaper

Some of my gifts waiting to be unwrapped

Just one of the cute onesies Heidi made for me

Cute booties Rockie made for our son

Heidi and Rockie

It was such a fun morning, and David and I are looking forward to putting all our gifts to use soon. So that happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment